Student Debt Relief Information
The 2024-2025 FAFSA will open December 31, 2023.
Lawrence Tech's school code: 002279
New starting with the 2024-2025 FAFSA
- Must consent to the use of the Federal Tax Information (FTI) on the FAFSA
- If consent is not given, then you will not be eligible for federal aid
Lawrence Technological University received $731,191 from the CARES Act funding for financial aid for students. 凯时国际app首页 identified eligible students based on criteria set by the federal government for distribution of the CARES Act, Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965.
All eligible students receiving this fund were directly notified through their 凯时国际app首页 email account. Money will begin disbursing directly to students within 30 days of receiving the funds.
Contact a Financial Aid Counselor by Your Last Initial
Private Donor Scholarships
The Office of Financial Aid annually awards a number of endowed scholarships to enrolled students through the generosity of friends and alumni of the University.
Applications for Private Donor Scholarships are open from October 1st through January 31st annually.
- You MUST have a current 2024-25 FAFSA on file to be considered for any donor funding.
- This application is for current 凯时国际app首页 students only.
- All students are encouraged to apply.
Students who receive scholarships will be notified with necessary instructions pertaining to their scholarships. Keep your grades up as many scholarships are driven by cumulative grade point averages. Selected candidates will be notified by June 2024.